Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New design group - recruiting. (Read 723 times)
14th Mar, 2014 at 1:57am

Eduardo Fadul   Offline
Spline Extruder
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Bogotá, Colombia

Hi all

I've been thinking about make a new group to develop payware planes. I'm looking for modellers (specially for VC), FD, textures and so on Tongue

For the moment I've at the hangar

MiG-29A

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

MiG-29UBT

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Cessna A-37B Dragonfly

RAH-66 Comanche

And the new one

Sukhoi T-50 Pak-FA

I'd like to know who would be interested

kind regards

Eduardo Fadul

Aeronautical Engineer
MSc (c) Mechanical Engineer}
Aeronautical technician

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print