Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Animation Help (Read 1565 times)
7th May, 2014 at 12:50pm

Scooterdog   Offline
Point Pusher

Using Win 7 FSDS 3.5.1, FS2004, and MCX.  The animation looks and works perfect in both FSDS and MCX. What is causing this problem in FS2004? In FSDS saved as bgl.  Tried both Select All  and not select.  Same results.  Tried centering axis with no luck.  What am I doing wrong here?
Appreciate any help.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 9th May, 2014 at 2:09pm

Tom/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Jets are for kids!

Some animated parts are displaced in MCX by 90 degrees.  I don't know why.  I sent a model to Arno but he has never replied.  Try sending Arno that model?

Tom Gibson

California Classic Propliners: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

AlcoHauler Locomotive Page: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

San Diego Model RR Museum: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print