Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Moving Parts after compiling (Read 1243 times)
27th Jul, 2014 at 5:03pm

Bushpounder   Offline
Spline Extruder
Nothing beats good bush!
USA

Hi, all! I am trying my hand at another plane. I have everything set up per the Abacus Aircraft Design books for FSDS3.5. I built the plane and got to the point of compiling the project. I did so and it compiled fine. However, when I go to FSX, some parts had moved - in this case, part of the landing gear. In the FSDS program, the parts are showing to be as they should be. I am confused. I am compling for FSX, and that is set properly. There are about 3 or 4 parts that are wandering, and not too far. One appears to flip or something. Again, very confused. Any ideas? Thanks for any help!!

Don (Bushpounder)

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 27th Jul, 2014 at 5:08pm

Bushpounder   Offline
Spline Extruder
Nothing beats good bush!
USA

FYI - I have not assigned any animation yet, so I know it isn't a botched attempt at animation gone wrong! Thanks!!

Don

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 30th Jul, 2014 at 12:42pm

Tom/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Jets are for kids!

Try linking those wandering parts to stationary parts.  That fixes it sometimes.

Tom Gibson

California Classic Propliners: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

AlcoHauler Locomotive Page: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

San Diego Model RR Museum: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print