Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2!

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Missing texture question. (Read 870 times)
19th Sep, 2014 at 10:21am

terryindorset   Offline
Point Pusher
I Love FFDS!

Hello,

This is my first post....& is this connected to the Free Flight Site?

I ask because I sent a message to them but have had no response so I'll ask it here if I may?

I have a few airfields (FS9 by the way) made by Cees Donker. Chelveston has a couple of buildings that lack textures& I was going to add 2 screenshots but don't know how it's done. I cannot find the upload button! Help!

Can you advise please?
Many thanks
Terry Wallis.

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 19th Sep, 2014 at 2:38pm

Tom/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Jets are for kids!

Hi,

Yes, this is the Free Flight Forum.

I don't believe you can upload an image here - only link to an image already on the web somewhere (i.e. you have to upload it somewhere else).  I use Photobucket for that.

I think you will need to contact Cees and ask him?

Hope this helps,

Tom Gibson

California Classic Propliners: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

AlcoHauler Locomotive Page: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

San Diego Model RR Museum: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print